[c-nsp] Taking advantage of route-refresh

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Tue May 9 11:26:08 EDT 2006

Mine indicate...

    Route refresh: advertised and received(old & new)

...for all of my neighbors, but I have the "soft-reconfiguration inbound"
configured on all of these neighbors.

If I remove that configuration, what configuration lines do I need to add to
use the route refresh option? Is it automatic?

TIA

- Brian J