[c-nsp] Allow EZVpn through PIX

Bob Fronk bobfronk at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:58:04 EDT 2006

We have a sub-contractor that does some work for us.  In order for one
device at their office to connect to our network, we have installed an 831
setup as an EZVPN remote.  The 831 connects back to a PIX on our network.

Recently the sub-contractor placed a PIX on their network.  (They were using
a Linksys router before).  Now the 831 cannot connect back to my PIX.  The
tunnel comes up, but no traffic will pass.

We have tried various things to get this to work. (allowed ports, added
static maps, etc) but so far, nothing is helping.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob Fronk\