[c-nsp] Using SET commands in policy maps (LLQ)

John Neiberger jneiberger at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:40:32 EDT 2006

Chris,

It turns out that I was being an idiot. This QoS was configured for
video conferencing, but I was looking at a site that wasn't
participating in the conference this morning.  :-)  I had just made
the change to mark the packets this morning, but no packets have been
marked because that site hasn't been involved in a video conference
since I made the change.

Once I realized the problem, I looked at a different site that I knew
for certain was involved. The packets were being matched and marked as
expected.

Thanks!
John