[c-nsp] TFTP File over 40MB on SUP720

Todd, Douglas M. DTODD at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed May 31 12:42:07 EDT 2006

Gabriel:

We have had problems with the FTP process on the 720 where it will send the ABOR
command.  I am not sure that this is what is happening to you, but you need to
find a ftp server which will ignore this command.  *nix works well as well as
Serv-U. Both are free.  You can make sure it's not a passive issue with the ftp
server (ip ftp passive).

Douglas

<END>
#wr me