[c-nsp] NAT & two routers

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri Nov 3 08:59:34 EST 2006

Matthew,
There is Stateful NAT
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_white_paper0
9186a0080118b04.shtml
Of course I can't find where this is supported in 12.2SX or 12.2SR.

Other options include NAT to different address space so that return traffic
is always sent to correct return path.

You can do static NAT to 2 distinct addresses per server. Then use PBR so
that return traffic is always sent to the correct NAT box.

David

--
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com