[c-nsp] 2800 unable to save config

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Sat Nov 4 19:42:50 EST 2006

I'd be much more inclined to just do the following:

show run (saved to a file by your telnet/terminal session)
reload
log back in
wr mem (does it work now?)

It sounds to me like an IOS bug, and I'd hate to write erase and then find
that you're going to have to reload and start from nothing...especially if
you're working remotely.

You could also try copy run tftp, and copy tftp start, to see if you're
able to write to the nvram, but for whatever reason (IOS bug), IOS can't
copy the running config to nvram itself.