[c-nsp] 2800 unable to save config

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Sat Nov 4 19:30:17 EST 2006

What happens if you do a "wr erase" then a "wr mem". Generally the out of
space message is because the config is larger then space will allow, you
only get 50% of NVRAM for the startup-config. "service compress-config" may
help here. But, I never thought you could configure enough stuff on a 2800
to need this.

David

--
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com