[c-nsp] 2800 unable to save config

William willay at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 18:39:08 EST 2006

Hi,

I have a 2800 running "2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M),
Version 12.4(10)"

At the moment I can't save the configuration, when I execute a 'wr
mem' I get the following:

Router#wr mem
startup-config file open failed (Not enough space)

Router#dir nvram:/
Directory of nvram:/

  236  -rw-        2212                    <no date>  startup-config
  237  ----          46                    <no date>  private-config
  238  -rw-        2212                    <no date>  underlying-config
    1  -rw-           0                    <no date>  ifIndex-table
    2  ----          12                    <no date>  persistent-data

245752 bytes total (241394 bytes free)
Router#

Also getting the following entry in my system messages when I execute
the wr mem command:

 NV: Invalid Pointer value(43246C74) in private configuration structure

Can someone give me an idea on how to get round this?

Kind Regards,

Will