[c-nsp] PA-MC-STM1 on 7200VXR?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Nov 8 08:31:05 EST 2006

Hi,

Cisco.com search isn't overly helpful in researching this...
(overall, the search engine isn't *so* bad, so I don't want to do
search engine bashing - I need practical experience reports :) ).

Has anyone of you used a PA-MC-STM1 in a 7200 yet?

The document suggest that it "should" be supported in a VXR, but I can't
find specifics - like "minimum NPE", "bandwidth points", "minimum IOS
release", etc.

When the PA was new, it was only supported in 7500s, but I know that
this has been changed "at some point in time"...

Anything else one would need to take care of when moving from lots
of PA-MC-8E1 to a PA-MC-STM1?

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de