[c-nsp] Feature request

matt carter matt at iseek.com.au
Thu Nov 9 16:18:39 EST 2006

> Disruptive means different things to different people.
> If you define disruptive as losing a single packet it can't
> be done today.

presuming we're talking scheduled work as mentioned i'd argue you could
could can quite comfortable do this without a single packet drop simply by
adjusting the metrics and resulting flow paths allowing you to effect a
graceful removal of the device you are going do perform work on, before you
do the work??? make before break, or have i got my wires crossed somehow..

--matt