[c-nsp] PIX NAT traversal issue

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 05:28:36 EST 2006

Guys

im stuck in a problem, here is my scenario.

Internet -- (H323 call on port X) -- PIX -- (H323 call PAT to 1720) -- PC
(running H323 softphone)

My task is to generate H323 call on port 80 from Internet and it will be
translated to 1720 on my PIX and connect to PC H323 application.

I have successfully configured this using static NAT as

*static (inside,outside) tcp X.X.X.X 80 Z.Z.Z.Z 1720 nemask 255.255.255.2550 0
*
**
Call has been successfully terminated from internet to my PC but i got
stucked in NAT traversal issue (as i found it on internet).
This call is one way only i.e. voice media packets goes only from inside to
outside but not vice versa.

Can any one help me to solve this issue....as i have only Cisco PIX running
6.3(5), no other device can be used.

Regards