[c-nsp] MPLS MTU

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Nov 15 12:23:45 EST 2006

There can be packet corruption issues if you set it too high.
If you set it to 1508 you should be ok.

But going above that might expose some issues with the
underlying driver code trying to send baby giants.

What PA are you talking about because on the FE pa's we
made it where you can configure the physical mtu higher
in recent code.