[c-nsp] SIP to T1

Tim Rayner TIm.Rayner at csu.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 17:17:39 EST 2006

Hi Ueli,

We have solved this at our PBX end - it has been necessary to do this on
the PBX for both cisco E1 and Asterisk E1 connections.  We use Ericsson
MD110 PBXes - the feature is called "en-bloc sending" - The route
destination is configured to wait until the minimum number length is
reached before sending the call attempt out the route/trunk.  For all of
our VoIP prefixes, we have the minimum length equal to the maximum
length - and consequently the whole number is sent each time.  If you
want I can tell you how to do it in detail on the Ericsson MD110, but
whatever PBX you have, you want en-bloc sending on these routes/trunks.

Tim.

Tim Rayner - Networks Team Leader |Email: trayner at csu.edu.au
        Charles Sturt University |Mail: P.O. Box 789,Albury,NSW,2640
        Phone : (02) 6051 9886   |Fax: (02) 6051 9919