[c-nsp] SIP to T1

Ueli Heuer papierkuebel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:17:45 EST 2006

On 11/15/06, Tim Rayner <TIm.Rayner at csu.edu.au> wrote:
Hi Tim,

> We have solved this at our PBX end - it has been necessary to do this on
> the PBX for both cisco E1 and Asterisk E1 connections.  We use Ericsson
> MD110 PBXes - the feature is called "en-bloc sending" - The route
> destination is configured to wait until the minimum number length is
> reached before sending the call attempt out the route/trunk.  For all of
> our VoIP prefixes, we have the minimum length equal to the maximum
> length - and consequently the whole number is sent each time.  If you
> want I can tell you how to do it in detail on the Ericsson MD110, but
> whatever PBX you have, you want en-bloc sending on these routes/trunks.

Thanks Tim, At the time we bought the PBX it was a matracom PBX  Today
the label on the PBX  would be named "nortel".  The vendor told me he
enabled such a feature but it didn't work out. perhaps cause  the
length of a number could be different (from 3 digits up to largest
international number) and I do not know wht is realy configured on th
PBX. I'll have a look on the PBX an with the vendor.

Thanks
 Ueli