[c-nsp] Cat 4006 Etherchannel plus VLAN trunking?

Jeremy Frank jfrank at dmotorworks.com
Fri Nov 17 10:43:17 EST 2006

I'm having difficulties getting multiple VLANs to trunk across an
Etherchannel on a pair of identical Catalyst 4006 switches (IOS
12.2(20)EWA).

I can configure Etherchannel with a single VLAN, and I can also
configure trunking across a single link. However, when I try to combine
the two, traffic won't pass between the switches.

If someone could please send me an example of a working config (or fill
in the blanks of the config below), I would be extremely grateful.

interface Port-channel2
 switchport
 switchport mode trunk
 ???