[c-nsp] BRI MPPP Scenario

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:15:46 EST 2006

Guys, I need a bit of opinion if below is technical possible:

We are going to arrange a *video conference* and due to restrictions in the
hotel we can only use BRI's. We have planned it this way to achieve 512kbps.
We would *want* to bundle all those 4 BRI's under one Dialer (which is
possible) -

RTR -A  ---------4 BRI--------   RTR-B

Only issue i can think of is all 4 BRI have different numbers - When we
configure Dialer we give one phone number or other (if first is busy * this
point i am confusing) - is there any way i can define 4 different number so
that all 4 are connected under one MPPP interface.

thanks in advance -

Shakeel Ahmad