[c-nsp] Separating internal/customer routes into IGP/EGP

Jee Kay jeekay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 18:18:00 EST 2006

On 24/11/06, Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi> wrote:
> This would be exactly the problem you'd see if yum had the same
> cluster-ID for C1/C2 and C3/C4 as C3/C4 would think the received route
> was looped from the same cluster and reject it.  If you've made sure
> this isn't the problem..

.. colour me dumb.

Now onto the next question in this saga :)
What I'm actually ending up with is 3 separate RR clusters, but I'd
rather not have to mesh them so what I'd like to end up with is:
C1--C2--C3

However, while C3 is now correctly sending its routes to C2 who is
happily receiving them, C2 is not sending C3 learnt routes on to C1..

Is there a way to make it do so, or do I need to mesh C1 and C3?

Thanks,
Ras