[c-nsp] Provider border box

Konstantin Barinov sbr at infonet.ee
Sat Nov 25 18:14:57 EST 2006

Hi,

Why dont you like eigrp? It seems to be more stable than ospf,
at least 7-8 years ago, when I had to chose between ospf and eigrp.
Also, that time eigrp could do unequal path load balance, which was
one of primary advantages to stick with eigrp. Of course, migration
from eigrp to ospf now means only one night of nightmares, but
who wants that? :)

br
--
Konstantin Barinov