[c-nsp] WCCP and SQUID fragmanted packets

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Sun Oct 1 10:37:52 EDT 2006

On Sun, Oct 01, 2006, Raymond Macharia wrote:
> If there is anyone out there who has had any success, what Operating system
> have they used.

Just FYI,

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/ has my WCCPv2 config (I have a
password set which doesn't show up in the example config, for obvious
reasons.)

I know others have it working with 7206's. I've had Squid chat WCCPv2 with
my 3550 but I've not yet testing web browsing through it. I just haven't
yet sat down and figured out how to get FreeBSD to successfully do the
job. I had it working fine with FreeBSD 4.11 using ipfw but the pf and
gre stuff in -6 is a bit funny.

Adrian