[c-nsp] Netflow with Catalyst 3560 and 3750

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Sun Oct 1 13:53:50 EDT 2006

I was speaking specifically of netflow since I would really like to have
that ability in the lower end switches.

But, in your previous message, you mentioned:

"No useful form of "what sort of traffic is passing this device?" on these
(neither SVI counters, ACL counters, ACL logging, nor Netflow)."

Which items are you speaking of specifically?  I have working SVI and ACL
counters.  Now, concise qos counters is a different story.

tv