[c-nsp] WCCP and SQUID fragmented packets

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:39:12 EDT 2006

hello All thanks alot for all your tips, I have managed to get it working
with IOS version 12.4 (6) T3 and it works on the 3725 as well as the 7204
VXR, my final setup is:

Cisco 3725 router
IOS version 12.4 (6) T3
OS for Squid box  - FreeBSD 5.4 though I belive it should work with 6 as
well

Thanks

Raymond

--