[c-nsp] transparent bridging question

Frank Cisco cisco.frank at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:01:34 EDT 2006

Hi Bruce,

I've implemented it, but it's still not working. When the left router
send the packet to the right side, will the layer 2 frame changed from
PPP to Ethernet  by cisco 1601? And how the right router know mac
address of serial router, as If I'm not mistaken serial interface
doesn't have mac address.

Frank