[c-nsp] LAC in IP and LNS in MPLS network

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:14:40 EDT 2006

Hi,

Situation is a bit different. LAC is in my network which is IP network. Our
sister concern has MPLS network which is totally different then our network.
When I moveout from my end router (this will be CE for other network), i go
in to MPLS enable network and LNS is there inside the MPLS network.
So first My router will act as a CE router
Provider router acts as a PE router
LNS s inside the provider MPLS network.

in this case how i can establish L2TP tunnel?

Regards