[c-nsp] LAC in IP and LNS in MPLS network

Swaroop Potdar Swaroop.Potdar at Corliant.com
Wed Oct 4 08:43:13 EDT 2006

Hmm...this changes the thing a little, and if we had this explanation before
we could have saved some bandwidth. :-)

Ok now this can be achieved by doing a route leak between the Global and VRF table.
Although such a thing is not recommend for vast implementation, but can be surely
adopted as both are your domains, and its a fixup solution for your organization only.

For the route leak part you will need to add two static routes.
1) VRF static route for your VRF pointing to the LNS IP address.
2) For reverse route normal IPV4 route pointing back to the PE-CE
   link where your CE is connected, and the same advertised in your global table.

HTH-Cheers,
Swaroop