[c-nsp] inconsistent TLB values

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Wed Oct 4 12:00:32 EDT 2006

You might have wrong Translational Bridge (TB) default values for vlan
1002.

can you pls get us the output of 'show vlan id 1002' and see if 'Trans1'
and 'Trans2' are non-zero. The default value on them should be 0, but in
some code it was set to '1' and '1003'. If it is not zero, we need to
change it to zero.

sukumar