[c-nsp] inconsistent TLB values

Sukumar Subburayan sukumars at cisco.com
Wed Oct 4 21:52:16 EDT 2006

Olav,

Under vlan 1002 config, do you see anything which says 'tb-vlan..' If so,
please remove them from the config.

Also, what version of code you are running and what sup is this?

sukumar

thanks for your reply, I checked and results are below. Changed to HTML
for a better formatting (lazy).

--start--

#show vlan id 1002

VLAN Type SAID MTU Parent RingNo BridgeNo Stp BrdgMode Trans1
Trans2

------

1002 fddi 101002 1500 - - - - - 1
1003

--end-

Indeed. Trans1 and Trans2 are non-zero. How do I set this to 0 and what
are the consequences?