[c-nsp] NHRP and DMVPN problems

Pablo's Gmail espinosa.pablo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 00:08:49 EDT 2006

You may need to move off this IOS train. Look under IP Routing Protocols -
there are some NHRP related items.

http://www.exio.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/prod_release_note09186a00804c24a1.html#wp349864

My only experience with PC bus error loops were hardware related. These were
resolved thru sequenced removal of modules and memory while reloading the
router each time.

Hope that helps

Pablo