[c-nsp] BGP -> EIGRP

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Oct 11 11:17:23 EDT 2006

We've got a private IP (MPLS) network with SBC and we are trying to
redistribute the BGP routes that the border routers learn into our IGP
which is EIGRP.  I've tried lots of different settings and I cannot get
them distributed.  EIGRP goes into BGP fine and I see the routes on the
BGP routers, but I can't get BGP to go into EIGRP.  Below is my config
(after about 50 changes to try and get it working).  Any ideas?

interface FastEthernet0/0
  ip address 192.168.30.1 255.255.255.0

router eigrp 1
  redistribute bgp 65002 route-map TEST
  network 192.168.30.0
  no auto-summary

router bgp 65002
  no synchronization
  bgp log-neighbor-changes
  network 192.168.30.0
  redistribute eigrp 1
  neighbor 10.10.10.30 remote-as 7018
  no auto-summary

route-map TEST permit 1
  match ip address 100

access-list 100 permit ip any any

Again, EIGRP into BGP works fine, it is just BGP into EIGRP that doesn't
work.  I don't get ANY BGP routes into my internal EIGRP routers.