[c-nsp] OT - BGP Analysis

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Mon Oct 16 14:25:04 EDT 2006

Thanks Justin... I didn't think there was an "open source solution" for
the big commercial offerings but thought it was worthwhile asking...

I'm in the process of taking our netflow data and analyzing some of the
bigger AS's and hopefully make an "educated guess" on how our traffic
will look... ;)

Paul