[c-nsp] Sorting through sh vpdn output

Richey Goldberg richey at americainter.net
Mon Oct 16 21:44:00 EDT 2006

Maybe there is an easier way to do this.

We have a 7206 with allot of DSL sessions coming on a DS3 from Bell.  When
someone does not pay their bill I disable their account in radius and then I
have to go searching for their Virtual Interface to "boot" them off the
network.    The old way was to do a sh vpdn and search for them manually.
I have automated this a little by turning logging on in putty and searching
the output file for their interface.

Is there an easier way to manage vpdn sessions?

Richey