[c-nsp] Smallest Platform for IOS SLB

Stuart Lowes Stuart_Lowes at coffey.com.au
Mon Oct 16 21:59:36 EDT 2006

Hi Robert,

The lowest end router/switch with SLB capability I have found is the
7200VXR with NPE-G1 or -G2.

STUART LOWES
Network Engineer

www.coffey.com.au

Environmental Notice: Please consider the environment before printing this
email.<br><br>

Confidentiality Notice: The content of this message and any attachments
may be privileged, in confidence or sensitive. Any unauthorised use is
expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender, disregard and then delete the email. This email may
have been corrupted or interfered with. Coffey International Limited
cannot guarantee that the message you receive is the same as the message
we sent.  At Coffey International Limited's discretion we may send a
paper copy for confirmation. In the event of any discrepancy between
paper and electronic versions the paper version is to take precedence.
No warranty is made that this email and its contents are free from
computer viruses or other defects.