[c-nsp] Getting ARP table from SNMP

Shenk, Jerry A jshenk at decommunications.com
Tue Oct 17 13:07:39 EDT 2006

How do you use arpwatch to pull arp tables from a router?  That seems
like it would be a very useful tool.  I've used arpwatch to monitor arp
traffic.  I just reviewed my documentation too and I just don't see how
to do that...I'd love to see an example.  I'm using version 2.1....I'll
have to look for an update.