[c-nsp] Feature set decision overload

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Oct 18 20:59:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

	I'm wondering if there is a document explaining
the difference between all the feature sets and what they
are best used for... Or maybe a site which asks 100 questions
then makes a decision which would fit best. :)

	Truthfully, I want it all, and I want it now. And it
needs to run on a 2509. ;) Serious. I don't know if I want
it to just be a console server for other equipment and thats
all, or run BGP back to a main site, or run a tunnel back to
a Foundry, or ....

	I do know I need to upgrade it one way or the other,
the bootstrap is 11.0(10c)XB1 and IOS is (C2500-JS-L), Version 12.0(5)T

		Thanks, Tuc