[c-nsp] Feature set decision overload

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Oct 18 21:51:22 EDT 2006

> On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 08:59:09PM -0400, Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 	I'm wondering if there is a document explaining
> > the difference between all the feature sets and what they
> > are best used for... Or maybe a site which asks 100 questions
> > then makes a decision which would fit best. :)
>
> http://www.cisco.com/public/support/tac/tools.shtml
>
> Click on 2. Software Advisor

	Software Advisor has detected an error.
There is no single image that supports all your selected software features.

	So I was wondering if there was a document to tell
me what "IP Plus" and "Enterprise Plus" was best for, and ask
me like Software Advisor did, but then instead of going "In your
dreams" it says "Hey, if you can live without XXXXX, then use
GGGGGG, but if you need it and can do without YYYYY, then use
HHHHHH."

	:) I know, I want it all, I want it now. ;)

			Tuc