[c-nsp] Article: Beware of counterfeit Cisco gear

Shane@Doretel sbreen at doretel.com
Tue Oct 24 10:24:44 EDT 2006

Skeeve,

It is WIC cards, PA Cards, NM Cards, 2600XM Routers, 3750 Switches,
AS5350/AS5350XM/AS5400/AS5400XM/AS5400HPX NP108 Cards, VWIC Cards, PIX
Firewalls, VIC Cards and probably allot more.

I tell my customers to buy Factory Refurb if they are trying to save money
and want to avoid the fakes. It is widespread and a very real problem.

We are a Cisco Partner and we specialize in Cisco VoIP AS5350, AS5350XM,
AS5400, AS5400XM, AS54HPX, AS5850 Universal Gateways, PGW-2200 SS7/C7 PSTN
SoftSwitch Solutions, SIP Proxy Server Solutions, Calling Card Platform
Solutions, Prepaid/Postpaid Platform Solutions, CMS Billing Platform
Solutions, Call Relay Billing Platforms, WholeSale VoIP Billing Solution,
1-800 International/Universal Toll Free Services, Call Center
Build-Outs/Consulting, VoIP Engineering, VoIP Consulting, International A-Z
Wholesale Minutes, Quintum VoIP Products, Small-Medium-Large VoIP Phone
Systems and much more. For a birds eye view please browse our site.

Shane Breen
Doretel Communications, Inc.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Cisco Registered Partner