[c-nsp] 837 working config on French Telecom ADSL

William willay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:22:16 EDT 2006

Thanks Tim,

No luck yet though we do think we are onto something.. Apparently the
connection provided is ADSL2, now to our knowledge the 837 doesn't
support ADSL2 (can anyone confirm?). Personally I would of thought
that even if it doesn't support ADSL2 ATM0 would still show as up/up
up/down when we plugged it in??

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Will