[c-nsp] Proxy arp weirdness? I'm scared!

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Tue Oct 24 19:17:49 EDT 2006

Hey Mike:

The machines are on the same local subnet which is why I thought it was
odd.  I have 3 machines at my desk and only 1 gets ping replies.   I
remoted to a few of our machines on differnet subnets and it happens
there too where a few machines will get replys from the machine but a
few don't.  Would turning off proxy arp on all the interfaces take care
of this issue?