[c-nsp] non-Cisco 1000BaseTX SFP

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue Oct 31 11:06:13 EST 2006

We have many 100BASE-TX SFP connectors that have problems holding the RJ-45 clips plugged in.

We have found 3 different versions of them until now and only one of them keeps them in place. All others (including cisco made
ones) have a bigger "hole" for that upper part of the clip, which means that the RJ-45 clip can move back and forward and lose
connectivity very easily.

--
Tassos