[c-nsp] vrf newby question

Ahmad Cheikh Moussa acm at netuse.de
Fri Sep 1 02:52:46 EDT 2006

Hi!

> You can either use your setup (with the additional command), or use the
> one proposed by me with a single process.
Thanks Oliver. Now it works.
I used it with one process.

mpls02#sh ip eigrp vrf VPN neighbors
IP-EIGRP neighbors for process 100
H   Address                 Interface       Hold Uptime   SRTT   RTO  Q  Seq
                                             (sec)         (ms)
Cnt Num
0   10.0.1.1                Gi0/1.20          11 00:01:48  268  1608  0  1

Could I use this configuration via a leased line too ?
The problem I see is that I can only define one vrf instance
per interface. Is there another way ?

My goal is to get a configuration like that

    -------Ethernet-------
    |                    |
-----                  -----
|PE1 |                |PE2  |
-----                  -----
   |                     |
X.21 Mbps              10Mbps Ethernet
VRF: VPN, Internet      | VRF: VPN, Internet
   |                     |
-----                  -----
|CE1 |                |CE2  |
-----                  -----
   |                     |
   -------Ethernet-------

Between those lines, I want to load balance. For example
Internet preferred via X.21 and VPN preferred vai 10Mbps.
If one of those line fails, then both vrf goes over one line.

Is this possible ?

Regards,
  Ahmad

--