[c-nsp] VOIP Quality with Multilink PPP

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Sep 6 10:17:39 EDT 2006

Well, how much differential delay are we talking about? What is your
delay budget on the link? I don't think it will me much of an issue, it
certainly is not an issue of out-of-order delivery as MLP will take care
of it. If the delay on the individual links is "too different", you'll
see the overall pkt delay being a bit higher than the delay of the
"slowest" bundle member, but that's about it in most cases..

	oli