[c-nsp] police on interface vlan cisco7600

Eghoenisech Ghoenatorich igoen99 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 22:05:29 EDT 2006

Guys,
I have some qos configuration to limit customer
traffic flow. But it seems the router is not
discard/drop the traffic when it reach the maximum
configured rate, another thing is even there is
offered rate but no conformed traffic, and this happen
in the output policy.
any body can help me on how to trace this behaviour ?
regards.
edi

sh policy-map int vlan 41
 Vlan41

  Service-policy input: limit_128

    Class-map: all_tcp_udp (match-all)
      2080345 packets, 332126845 bytes
      30 second offered rate 25000 bps, drop rate 0
bps
      Match: access-group 110
      police:
        128000 bps, 32000 limit, 32000 extended limit
        conformed 2073327 packets, 331703789 bytes;
action: transmit
        exceeded 0 packets, 0 bytes; action: drop
        violated 0 packets, 0 bytes; action: drop
        conformed 25000 bps, exceed 0 bps, violate 0
bps

  Service-policy output: limit_128

    Class-map: all_tcp_udp (match-all)
      2304195 packets, 1867934084 bytes
      30 second offered rate 156000 bps, drop rate 0
bps <<<<<
      Match: access-group 110
      police:
        128000 bps, 32000 limit, 32000 extended limit
        conformed 0 packets, 0 bytes; action: transmit

        exceeded 0 packets, 0 bytes; action: drop
        violated 0 packets, 0 bytes; action: drop
        conformed 0 bps, exceed 0 bps, violate 0 bps <<<<<