[c-nsp] IOS image for 3640 w/ DS3 module

Mark Hinkle hinkman at hinkman.com
Fri Sep 8 17:47:36 EDT 2006

After some testing, we are seeing that current IOS images for our 3640
are not *fully* supporting the our DS3 module (seeing partial b/w). It
is our understanding that the 3640 did fully support the DS3 in older
versions of IOS. The oldest version that Cisco is able/willing to
provide is 12.2(11) - image file c3640-js-mz.122-11.YT2.bin - but this
still exhibits the problem.

If someone has an older image version that supports full-rate DS3, it
would be greatly appreciated. Please email me off list. Thanks in advance.

--
Mark L. Hinkle
hinkman at hinkman.com