[c-nsp] Router 3745 reboots once and again

Yennyfer Forelius forelius at adinet.com.uy
Fri Sep 8 17:55:24 EDT 2006

Hello,
I've had this problem with several cisco IOS for the cisco 3745. The router was working fine and started to reboot.
Reason for reboot "System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x60F7D158, address 0xD0D0D11". I've changed the IOS from c3745-ipbase-mz.123-9e.bin to c3745-ipbase-mz.123-17b.bin, and I've changed the hardware also but the problem continues.
Any help would be greatly appreciated or suggestions on what configuration command could solve the problem.
Thanks in advance.