[c-nsp] Cisco - TCL script document

Mike Butash der.mikus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 17:43:39 EDT 2006

Yeah, but we'd also had to explicitly removed globally tclsh access via
aaa authorization as a frisky engineer tried using it for something
fairly simple and killed a core 6509 once.  After reading a buglist on
tclsh, we decided to stick with expect via ssh remote.  Maybe it's
gotten better over 6 months ago, but I'd be hard pressed to put money on
it in a critical environment, or my job for that matter. :)

-mb