[c-nsp] Site to Site VPN with PIX 515E

Dave Lim dave.daturax at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:54:56 EDT 2006

Yes, the 2 PIX in question is 6.3. I have the following interfaces on Site
B.

nameif ethernet0 outside security0
nameif ethernet1 inside security100
nameif ethernet2 dmz security90
nameif ethernet3 equant_net security95
nameif ethernet4 scl security98
nameif ethernet5 saut security99

So the PIX 6.3 limitation of not allowing IPsec traffic to make a u-turn is
applicable in my situation  if I want SiteA to access ethernet1 to
ethernet5.