[c-nsp] Showing alternate BGP paths

Kanagaraj Krishna kanagaraj at aims.com.my
Wed Sep 13 22:17:06 EDT 2006

Hi,
    We have a setup with 3 routers running BGP connecting to our upstream
provider and iBGP with the other routers on our local network. Usually, when
the "sh ip bgp xxx.xxx.xxx", is used we can see:

- the best path
- other alternative paths with the same local preference

Is it possible to also view paths with less local preference and inactive
routes? At the moment we have to run the command on the router that is
directly connected to a certain upstream (eBGP) to view available paths from
them which we can't see from our iBGP routers. Thanks.

Regards,
Kana