[c-nsp] using snmp views effectively

Rolf Mendelsohn rolf-web at cyberops.biz
Fri Sep 15 03:44:15 EDT 2006

Hi Ed,

Generally I would agree with you that this is a messy a potential problematic
approach in many respects.

However as mentioned I have a specific customer with some complex enterprise
requirements and we cannot build integrate Open Source applications to do
everything this specific customer needs.

Therfore I'm asking:

Does anybody have reasonable experience with snmp view statements (basically
to allow: Interface Stats, CBWFQ stats)?

If you do a sample config would be much appreciated, perhaps off-list.

tx
/rolf