[c-nsp] PIX OSPF redistribution question

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Fri Sep 15 11:39:45 EDT 2006

I am looking at turning up OSPF on my redundant set of pix 515e
firewalls and am coming across an issue.

We use NAT and are using a total of 4 interfaces (including the outside
interface) off of the pix cluster. The outside and one of the other
interfaces use public IP address space, but the other interfaces are
using private space that I do not want to redistribute into OSPF. I also
have several router statically in the system that I do not want
re-distributed.

I am only going to run OSPF on the outside interface and am looking for
a way to distribute the one other public network interface into OSPF
without exposing any other networks.

I'm sure somebody has done this or at least dealt with this and has some
insight.

TIA

Brian