[c-nsp] Administrating Catalyst 4000, WS-C3550-48-SMI and WS-C3548-XL-EN through web interface

Dave Lim dave.daturax at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:00:07 EDT 2006

Hi group,

I have a customer who presently have these switches. They are Catalyst 4000
series, WS-C3550-48-SMI and WS-C3548-XL-EN. They will like to administrate
the switches via web interface and I presently dont have the IOS verison off
hand.

So my questions is since the Catalyst 4000 series switches are using CatOS,
I can confirm that no web interface administration is supported. But what
about the C3550 and C3548 series switches. Which release of IOS version on
these switches support web administration?

The other solution I can think offhand will be implementing CiscoWorks.

Anyone?