[c-nsp] Load Balancing With BGP

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubensk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:56:55 EDT 2006

And it is not. OER supports 1700, 1800, 2600, 2800, 3640, 3660, 3700,
3800, 7200, 7300, 7500 with 12.3T or 12.4 and (will) support 7600 /
Cat 6k with 12.2S.

But... I haven't seen much difference in a what an OER border router
does (Netflow + SAA) and what a 12000 can do, so I think there can be
some tricks to make such a scenario work, with support of 1 or 3 IOS
routers from the list above, where you pull the routes from the fake
OER border routers and inject them on the real exit routers.

Not tested and, if it works, not Cisco supported.

Rubens